Friday, March 12, 2010

One thing I've noticed about jotting things down here on blogger is that it lets any concerns flow out of my finger tips and releases them into the universe of the Internet and not at any single other person. It also allows for 100% disclosure! A combo of awesome purging and wonderful inner peace. I get it out. I deal with it. I end it and move on.

Today I am moving on by finally finishing the drapes for my 2nd bedroom. Tomorrow my friends boys will be here to move my daughter's furniture and boxes out. After everything is removed I'll paint the walls and move my things in. A nice room to quilt and craft in. This will be the first time I have had a dedicated room for quilting and crafting. I am wondering if I should talk Candace out of her bed though for company.

I am sick to my stomach ... was yesterday and again today and it has nothing to do with the flu. I think keeping busy is better for healing my wounded feelings. And, I have to remember he only wants some time to regroup from ME ... I'm such an idiot!

I will never again repeat the behavior that made him feel like he needed to retreat. I am the biggest stupido in the world!


No comments:

Post a Comment