Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I just love Brother Stewart. He's always lighting my darkened path which is so nice. I don't understand some scripture, he is there to teach me. I have a problem with mother, he calms me. I have tears over Win, he encourages me to keep steadfast and that Win does not lie, that he loves me. I appreciate his friendship.

Working today for five hours resulted in less earnings than than the hourly draw...at this rate I will receive zero bonus! How in the world I am going to make it through the remainder of the year is a mystery to me because their are zero jobs out there .... unemployment insurance---here I come! And, that sucks big time.

Watching "Return To Me" from Netflex. I love this movie. It is a really sweet movie. Chick Flick, but then I'm a Chick :)

Today I am doing better missing my love, still he is on my mind 24/7

No comments:

Post a Comment